This is a place where I showcase all kind of manifestos from all over the world. At the moment it is a page on my website that i started on July 28, 2022. The idea for this page was handed to me by Kendra Kinnison.
The Art of Non-Conformity – Chris Guillebeau
Simple Living Manifesto – Leo Babauta
37 Signals Manifesto – Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
Unforgivable Manifesto – Seth Godin
The Career Craftsman Manifesto – Cal Newport
Halstee Manifesto – Dave, Mike, and Fabian
Hoe dan wel (PDF) – Albert Jan van Soelen
Writing a manifesto will give you a tool to make better decisions, and it will give you clarity and peace of mind.
What makes a manifesto?
A manifesto is a document publicly declaring the position or program of its issuer. A manifesto advances a set of ideas, opinions, or views, but it can also lay out a plan of action.
Manifestos often mark the adoption of a new vision, approach, program, or genre. They criticize a present state of affairs but also announce its passing, proclaiming the advent of a new movement or even of a new era.
5 Steps to Writing a Manifesto
Writing a manifesto takes principles, a desire for change, and a little skill with the written word. Follow these steps to write your manifesto:
- Be concise. Your manifesto should be a brief, snappy set of principles and calls to action rather than an unabridged and exhaustive report of every reason you believe what you do.
- Catch the reader’s interest. Throughout the writing process, do your best to make your manifesto as engaging as possible. Use alliteration, figurative language, and interesting analogies you’re able to derive from your own experiences.
- Choose your audience. Different manifestos suit different audiences. Ask yourself for whom you’re primarily writing it.
- Decide on core values. Brainstorm some main points you hope to get across in your manifesto. From this central premise, the authors derived all their other arguments and points.
- Map out a plan of action. Your manifesto needs to feature a call to action rather than just a set of beliefs. As its issuer, you must hope to persuade its audience to make changes because of your arguments. Provide people with guidelines as to how they can bring about the changes you seek.
Write a manifesto at Wikihow
How to write a whitepaper at Venngage
Do you want a great manifesto? Complete the form and I will review it and upon approval add it to the list.