Erno is the independent external accountability partner for entrepreneurs with 10 – 30 employees in a business-to-business environment.
He helps entrepreneurs and the leadership team to switch from solving everyday issues to making impact decisions that really matter for their business.
- What are the typical symptoms people experience with that problem?
- The founder(s) feels that other people should take more responsibility and make decisions on their own.
- You share ideas with the team but they don’t execute these ideas.
- You have a vision of the future of the company but it takes too long to turn this into reality.
- You work mostly on urgent and important issues.
- What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
- Work more hours. Work harder.
- Giving solutions to the team so you can get back to work quickly.
- What is one valuable free action that entrepreneurs can implement that will help them solve that problem?
- Stop giving solutions and start asking questions, like:
How would you do this? What would you do? What do you think is the best option?
- Focus on non-urgent and important decisions.
- Stop giving solutions and start asking questions, like:
- What is a valuable free resource for entrepreneurs that will further help with that problem?
- Start using a decision book to improve your decisions
- From all your years of experience, what is the most valuable free tip you can give entrepreneurs and leaders?
- Block 2 hours in your calendar each day, close your door, email and social media, and put down your phone. In these two hours, you work in focus on the three most important tasks for today. Start your workday with this focus block. This way you will accomplish 195 important actions each quarter.
What others are saying
Erno helped me launch a live six-week course on effectiveness. His guidance was essential to creating and launching the course.Todd founder of Structured Space LLC
Erno is an excellent coach. He helped me be accountable and improved my productivity day over day, week over week. One think that I loved is the emphasis that he puts on broad and long term thinking of your goals. For instance, what can you do now that will make you closer to your life goals?”Louis – leader on AI
Erno is AWESOME! Very compassionate while also being direct and supportive. He really understands habit change and how to get things started in a way that is doable and not overwhelming. I will absolutely be back. I absolutely recommend himBetty – daytrader
I hired Erno for accountability. I wanted to work on an ambitious long-term goal. Erno understood the initial problem and the evolution of my project over several months. He is a very professional and experienced coach.Gaëlle – starting her business
Thank you Erno! Setting up daily habits and new priorities each day helps a lot. To stick to them is a greater challenge than I expected, but I’m super happy that you give me tips every day, when I did not manage to stick to my goals. Without your support, I would lose focus super fast.Daniel – entrepreneur
About Erno Hannink
Erno is the founder of ErnoHannink.com and Decide for Impact, he is a business coach, and he is a published author and speaker.
Before starting his own business he worked in multiple companies with technical products for consumers and businesses in international markets. He worked mainly in sales and marketing management roles. Erno has a master’s of business administration and a bachelor´s degree in telecommunication.
He is the initiator of a number of international events in the Netherlands. He was the initiator of the first WordCamp Netherlands with 170 attendees. He was also the initiator of the Social Media Club Amsterdam, which lead to more than 1,000 members of 17 SMC’s in the Netherlands.
In 2022 Erno started the IDG’s HUB Achterhoek and the IDG HUB in Amsterdam – IDG’s is short for Inner Development Goals. He is deeply involved with spreading the IDGs in the Netherlands.
He is married to Monique and together they have two children, a son, and a daughter.
He reads a lot of non-fiction books and walks or runs daily, this gives him peace and inspiration.
Saturdays you can find him in the garden and Sundays on the soccer fields as a referee for the national soccer amateur league.
Erno’s first book Attracting Clients – How Independent Professionals and solopreneurs can get new clients using the internet has been published by A.W. Bruna for the Dutch market. It sold 3,000 copies in the Netherlands.
Since then he published 17 more books.
I speak on decision-making for entrepreneurs. This can be a keynote, interactive presentation, or workshop. Learn about my availability for speaking at your event or in your company.
I help entrepreneurs to accomplish their goals on time. The independent external sparring and accountability partner for innovation in your company.
With me as your coach
You will accomplish your important goals and scale your impact. With FOCUS to IMPACT.
I keep you on track, guide you through priorities and help you to make the right decisions step by step to scale the impact of your business.
Set Priorities For Your Day
For entrepreneurs and business owners. Do you recognize this?
- You run out of time every day.
- The important non-urgent actions are rescheduled every week until they are urgent.
- When you have completed ten important actions for today, there are still seventeen more actions on your to-do list. It feels like you are always behind schedule.
- You hardly get to the most important work that you need to do.
- You work hard in your company but it doesn’t deliver the results you are looking for.
The most important actions don’t get enough of your attention therefore you are missing the results from the company.
How do you get more focus on the most important work that needs to be done resulting in more impact? Choosing the most important actions that you will complete today and each day, will have a massive impact on your results.
I will help you to get a short overview of the most important actions you are going to do every day. So you can focus on the tasks that will move your business forward.
Start working with me three days for free through the great solution by coach.me.
“I’ve been working with Erno on improving my goal-setting and how I manage my energy, both at work and in my personal life. He offers supportive, focused guidance on focusing on what matters and avoid getting sidetracked by other people’s priorities or unexpected requests. With his insightful questions and helpful nudges, I’ve been able to: make incredible progress on my personal projects, prioritize work more effectively, get better sleep, and derive greater satisfaction from my work. I’m now more realistic about how much I can achieve in a day. This is a big step forward because the burnout route was my brain’s go-to. With Erno’s help, I’m now rewiring it to adopt better habits, integrate slack time into my schedule, and enjoy everything I do A LOT more. Erno is a fantastic accountability partner with highly developed expertise and coaching skills that focus on decision-making! Working with him is truly valuable and impactful and will help you get real, real, life-changing results!”Andra
I’m working on a podcast & magazine, but found it hard to make time for it because of my other (paid) assignments. They usually go first. Erno helped me to make my own work a priority too. And to keep it a priority. He checks in every week and asks me how my progress is. He also helps to better formulate my goals. Erno is the ‘kick in the butt’ but in a kind and respectful way 😉 Also, Erno has read a ton of books, has written serveral books on making better decisions and als has a podcast and bookcast. And he uses all this knowledge and experience in his coaching.marieke