Erno is the independent external sparring and accountability partner for innovation in your company.
- Who is your ideal client?
- My ideal client is an entrepreneur with 10 – 30 employees in a business-to-business environment.
- What is the problem you solve?
- ing from solving everyday issues to making impact decisions that really matter for your business.
- What are the typical symptoms people experience with that problem?
- The entrepreneur feels that other people should take more responsibility and make decisions on their own.
- You share ideas with the team but they don’t execute these ideas.
- You have a vision of the future of the company but it takes too long to turn this into reality.
- You work mostly on urgent and important issues.
- What are the common mistakes people make when trying to solve that problem?
- Work more hours. Work harder.
- Giving solutions to the team so you can get back to work quickly.
- What is one valuable free action that the audience can implement that will help them solve that problem?
- Stop giving solutions and start asking questions. How would you do this? What would you do? What do you think is the best option?
- Focus on the non-urgent and important decisions
- What is a valuable free resource that you can direct people to that will further help with that problem? (this is where you nominate your landing page so we drive new subscribers to your website)
- Start using a decision book to improve your decisions
- From all your years of experience what is the most valuable free tip that you can give people?
- Block 2 hours in your calendar each day, close your door, email and social media, and put down your phone. In these two hours, you work in focus on the three most important tasks for today. Start your workday with this focus block. This way you will accomplish 195 important actions each quarter.
What others are saying
“Erno’s blog is one of the most interesting around in The Netherlands when it comes to marketing, internet and media in general. He’ll surprise you every day.” – David Brinks of Hardcopy
“Erno tries to simplify online marketing (social media) in such a way that you can market your business yourself” – Marlies van der Meer from Meer Advies
“This guy really knows his stuff!” – Terry Brock Professional Speaker
About Erno Hannink
Erno is the founder of ErnoHannink.com, a business coach, and he is a published author and speaker.
I am the initiator of bringing a number of international events to the Netherlands. October 2009 we started the first WordCamp Netherlands and had 170 attendees. In December 2009 we started the Social Media Club Amsterdam and in 2014 we had more than 1,000 members and 17 SMC’s in the Netherlands.
December 2012 I stepped down as organizer of SMC Amsterdam and SMC Netherlands.
I am married to Monique and we have two children, a son, and a daughter. Combining family and work has been important to me while I was the manager of marketing and sales at the company I worked for. It was clear to me that I needed to integrate this into my business when I started in 2006.
I read a lot and walk or run daily, this gives me peace in my head and gives me inspiration. Golf is also a game I like, but I don’t schedule enough time to play it more often.
Saturdays you can find me in our garden and after that on the soccer fields as a referee for the national soccer amateur league.
My first book Attracting Clients – How Independent Professionals and solopreneurs can get new clients using the internet has been published by A.W. Bruna for the Dutch market. This book helps independent professionals get more clients via the internet using social media. It is a very practical book and explains how to set up a blog, write articles, start an ezine and use online networking. It sold 3,000 copies in the Netherlands.
Since then I have published 10 more books.
I speak on decision-making for entrepreneurs. This can be a keynote, interactive presentation, or workshop. Learn about my availability for speaking at your event or in your company.
I help entrepreneurs to accomplish their goals on time. The independent external sparring and accountability partner for innovation in your company.
With me as your coach
You will accomplish your most important tasks daily and build a company that continues to grow even when you are not around.
I keep you on track, guide you through priorities and help you to make the right decisions step by step to create a healthy growth engine.
Set Priorities For Your Day
For entrepreneurs and business owners. Do you recognize this?
- You run out of time every day.
- The important non-urgent actions are rescheduled every week until they are urgent.
- When you have completed ten important actions for today, there are still seventeen more actions on your to-do list. It feels like you are always behind schedule.
- You hardly get to the most important work that you need to do.
- You work hard in your company but it doesn’t deliver the results you are looking for.
The most important actions don’t get enough of your attention therefore you are missing the results from the company.
How do you get more focus on the most important work that needs to be done resulting in more impact? Choosing the most important actions that you will complete today and each day, will have a massive impact on your results.
I will help you to get a short overview of the most important actions you are going to do every day. So you can focus on the tasks that will move your business forward.
Start working with me three days for free through the great solution by coach.me.
“I’ve been working with Erno on improving my goal-setting and how I manage my energy, both at work and in my personal life. He offers supportive, focused guidance on focusing on what matters and avoid getting sidetracked by other people’s priorities or unexpected requests. With his insightful questions and helpful nudges, I’ve been able to: make incredible progress on my personal projects, prioritize work more effectively, get better sleep, and derive greater satisfaction from my work. I’m now more realistic about how much I can achieve in a day. This is a big step forward because the burnout route was my brain’s go-to. With Erno’s help, I’m now rewiring it to adopt better habits, integrate slack time into my schedule, and enjoy everything I do A LOT more. Erno is a fantastic accountability partner with highly developed expertise and coaching skills that focus on decision-making! Working with him is truly valuable and impactful and will help you get real, real, life-changing results!”Andra
I’m working on a podcast & magazine, but found it hard to make time for it because of my other (paid) assignments. They usually go first. Erno helped me to make my own work a priority too. And to keep it a priority. He checks in every week and asks me how my progress is. He also helps to better formulate my goals. Erno is the ‘kick in the butt’ but in a kind and respectful way 😉 Also, Erno has read a ton of books, has written serveral books on making better decisions and als has a podcast and bookcast. And he uses all this knowledge and experience in his coaching.marieke