Agnes Frankel is dedicated to inspiring women on how to unleash their true beauty – inside and out. She helps you to seek balance and wellbeing and achieving the anti-aging effect on body, mind, and soul.
Please enjoy the tips and insights Agnes shares in this interview.
Enjoy this episode
You can connect with her on:
Agnes Frankel, M.D. Ph.D. is known for her holistic approach towards the art of medicine and health coaching. She is dedicated to inspiring women on how to unleash their true beauty – inside and out, seek balance and wellbeing, sustaining the best quality of life and achieving the anti-aging effect on body, mind, and soul.
She is the creator of ‘medRebelTV’ – video blog with hot tips, available at www.DrAgnesFrankel.com
Do you know what nasties are lurking in your make up bag and bathroom cabinet?
Download Dr. Frankel’s free report on TOXIC SKINCARE INGREDIENTS at http://DrFrankels.com
I like the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- You are what you eat, so let the food be your medicine (Hippocrates)
- Coaches help the client to explore how the client can help themselves
- What did you eat? What did you drink? How much did you sleep?
- Putting it in small achievable steps
- Success is knowing what you do brings beauty to the world and helps
- It’s no point to be on a mission when no one wants to join your mission
- Wealth means being healthy and remember to be grateful every day
- Morning routine: wake up 5.00a, 15-20 minute meditation, writing, yoga 45 minutes.
- Biggest a-ha was to listen to what my clients need
- It’s not about knowledge, it’s about really doing
- Not being ego-centric, be your client-centric.
- Don’t do something because people say it works, listen to what feels good to you
Agnes and I mentioned both the interview with Soness Stevens, you can listen to it here http://numberonecoachbiz.com/start-speaking-journey-now-soness-stevens/
Agnes also mentioned a free report on Toxic Skin Care. You can get it here http://drfrankels.com/toxic-skin-care-report
People that Agnes mentioned during the interview: