Liz Strauss – Successful blogger – is organising this event for the 3rd time. A great event where you will not just sit and listen to the presentations. There is work to do. You will work with a small group on the subject that was just presented.
Liz came up with a great list of speakers for the weekend op 1-3 May. I want to name a few for you:
- Chris Brogan – what a great guy he is. I don’t know where he get’s the energy to keep us all inspired on the web and take care of his family. Follow his trails on his blog and Twitter and you will be amased. We met at CES 09 in Las Vegas
- Liz Strauss – Liz is nice and fatastic in starting and continuing the conversation. Her blog succesful-blog had 8 months ago already over 70.000! comments. There is a WordPress plugin that shows the number of comments in a badge, with her name. To my suprise my Dutch blog enthousiasmeren.nl was listed as SOB in February 2006. We met at WordCamp in Las Vegas 09.
- Lorelle VanFossen – aka Lorelle on WordPress. There is a lady that knows about WordPress. Of course she does understand also a lot about blogging. Love her support for the WordPress community. We met at WordCamp in Las Vegas 09, we actually went together to the Diana Ross concert at the Monster party.
- Chris Garrett – this young man from the UK knows about blogging for business. Chris can learn you a lot about how to use a blog for your business. In 2005 Chris founded a company to help businesses achieve more with Online Media called OMIQ. We met at Social Media Congres 09.
- Brian Solis – knows all about PR2.0. Brian writes incredible intelligent posts about social media in general and on PR on the web. – We met at the CES 09 in Las Vegas (I shot this photo of Brian and Cathy).
- Wendy Piersall – Wendy started eMomsatHome as eMom. In April 2008 she has succesfully transformed this into Sparkplugging – Work at Home Resources & Community for Web 2.0 Entrepreneurs.
- Brian Clark – Copywriting, THE Copywriter, the CopyBlogger. You understand what he is all about? You can not only learn from his blog about great content for your blog. Do check out his community on Teaching Sells
- Melissa Pierce – is the he producer of the interview documentary, Life In Perpetual Beta. We met at CES09 Las Vegas
If everything goes as planned I will be joining you. For this event I will just need a sponsor for te trip + hotel + registration. Working on it, your support is welcome.