So you are not a startup. You are “just” a parentpreneur. You are a parent and an entrepreneur. Building your family and your business at the same time. Building your business.
You want to learn more about growing your business?
Follow these free series of podcast by Seth Godin. Okay, it is no secret that I am a fan of Seth Godin. There are plenty of his books in my room.
He has a unique and inspiring way of looking at marketing. When you are ready to learn some of his inspiring lessons you can follow his blog.
Or you can start with this course.
According to Seth, this is for you if:
- You're ready to think hard about creating a startup
- You're thinking of applying to Techstars or Y Combinator one day
- You're about to leave your job and start something new
- You already have a new business but you don't have a lot of revenue yet and you're open and able to change everything
- You're looking to join a startup at the very earliest stages and want to either find some partners or think harder about what works and what doesn't
- It's even useful for the leader of a team of an existing startup that has resources but needs a new path to success
The recording of these sessions are for you. I know they are. You will learn at least 5 points, I guarantee you that.
This one minute video is from the Linchpin session April 2012 to give you an idea of what he talks about:
Because this series is free, it looks like these are less valuable. They are not. They are very valuable.
The one thing you need to understand is that you need to take action. I bet you that the people that were in the 3 day sessions did everything to get the maximum out of it.
It is a lot more difficult for you to do the same thing, just because this school is for free.
So I challenge you. Take action. Even though you can download and listen to these 15 + 1 audio files for free.
Share what was the most important point you learned from Seth Godin’s classes.