Sally Hope is a renegade life coach, entrepreneur and the brains behind the lifestyle tribe and coaching group, The Wildheart Revolution.
Please enjoy the tips and ideas that Sally shares in this interview.
Let’s get the show rolling….
Enjoy the interview.
In this episode, I interview Sally Hope founder of the wild heart revolution.
You can connect with her on:
- Follow her on Facebook
Sally Hope is a renegade life coach, entrepreneur and the brains behind the lifestyle tribe and coaching group, The Wildheart Revolution. She loves riding motorcycles, doing business, Joan Jett, and olives. You can read more about the Wildheart Revolution:
I like the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- It took me a while to find who I am as a person
- The Wildheart Revolution is a way to help people find a space where they can be completely who they are.
- I had to make it happen in a world where I did not belong.
- If you are willing to do whatever it takes, you can do anything.
- Focus first on your skills as a coach, make this your priority.
People that Sally mentioned during the interview:
- Licia Morelli