Gina is also the creator of the Ms.termind Mastermind™ program for female entrepreneurs and the host of a popular YouTube series called Five in Five: 5 Questions in 5 Minutes™.
Please enjoy the tips and ideas that Gina shares in this interview.
Let’s get the show rolling….
Enjoy the interview.
In this episode I interview Gina Gomez, the creator of the Ms.termind Mastermind™ program for female entrepreneurs
You can connect with her on:
Gina is also the host of a popular YouTube series called Five in Five: 5 Questions in 5 Minutes™.
After building a successful career in corporate-America as a Vice-President of Sales for a major health care corporation, she used her results-oriented business philosophy and knack for developing relationships to help others achieve and exceed their professional and personal goals and live up to their true potential.
She has coached talent and professionals in the entertainment industry, corporate executives, small business owners, artists, teachers, high school and college students, parents, couples, and other life coaches.
I like the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- In the center stage, once a week we talk a about a person’s business troubles and by the end of the meeting the problems are mostly solved.
- I love how in the mastermind, people’s ideas come together and they find inspiration.
- When the economy changed, a lot of people wanted to rebel and became coaches.
- I sort of rebuild businesses, I find the not-working parts, destroy them and rebuild them in a better way.
- Focus on the work, and the rest is all going to fall into place.
People that Gina mentioned during the interview: