This is the second part of the great conversation with the coach and 7-figure entrepreneur Nicola Bird.
There was so much information that she shared I have created two episodes of the conversation. You can find part 1 at numberonecoachbiz.com/episode39
Let’s get the show rolling….
You can find and connect with Nicola at:
Het business for coaches,
- the Jigsawbox,
- The Simplicity Project for entrepreneurs and
Nicola is a successful Online Entrepreneur, International Coach and Founder of JigsawBox.com With an MSc in Occupational Psychology and a diverse range of business experience, mother of three Nicola Bird went from earning $0 to $1m online by mastering technology to transform her coaching business.
She created JigsawBox as a way for her clients to access her expertise online in a flexible and affordable way, whilst leaving her free to concentrate on growing her business, traveling and spending time with her young children.
Through JigsawBox, Nicola helps coaches, consultants, and trainers to package up their expertise and deliver it online so that they can create more time, money and freedom to do the stuff they love.
Nicola is also the creator of the SimplicityProject where she blogs about her journey to take 90% off her to-do list. Currently, she writes a lot at her blog All About Love
Please enjoy the tips and ideas that Nicole shares in this interview.
I like the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- The more settled down I am, the more ideas I get for easy ways of making money. I come up with good ways to make money because I got the pressure off.
- When you feel no pressure you get good insights for your business in the direction that you are looking to go.
- For example, a life coach will get ideas of networking events or programs they could offer or clients they could reach out at. And that is what I love about the quiet of the shower.
- One of the greatest misunderstandings of today is that we think that happiness comes from outside of us. I thought so too for a long time until I started working on the simplicity project.
- If you are creating value, building up relationships, coming up with business ideas and implementing them, you almost can’t help making money.
- Stop worrying about everyone else is telling you to do about your business, do what you think is best for your business
People that Nicola mentioned during the interview: