Greet Bunnens helps freelancers position themselves via Personal Branding in order to attract clients and achieve business success.
Enjoy the interview.
You can connect with Greet on
- greetbunnens.com (YouBrandBuilder) and
- Twitter: @greetbunnens
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/in/greetbunnens
- Facebook: YouBrandBuilder
Greet was HR interim manager for years – she was responsible for several HR assignments with her clients. In 2010 she started her first HR consultancy company, called HR-Vibe. She met lots of freelancers who are good at what they do, their core business, but often have difficulties positioning themselves and standing out from the competition.
That is why she started a second company YouBrandbuilder. She helps freelancers position themselves via Personal Branding in order to attract clients and achieve business success.
I liked the following quotes and remarks from the interview:
- Building a personal brand and having an own signature system really enables you to position yourself but also to make yourself unique.
- I personally use the B.R.A.N.D-model.
- Stay trough to yourself and be authentic.
- Be yourself because people who matter don’t mind and people who mind don’t matter.
- For me, success lies in the little things such as making a good podcast or a nice webinar.
- If you are looking for a VA, do not look for someone who is exactly the same as yourself. Find someone who is complementary to yourself.
- Do not be afraid to become visible and follow up after clients.
People that Greet mentioned during the interview: